A Distinct Advantage
The CRO Preferred Program is designed specifically for your unique needs. The program allows you to expand your service offering to deliver an industry leading EDC solution to your customers; over time increasing your revenue stream and ratio of business won. The following exclusive features are available to you when you partner with OmniComm.
Fixed Pricing for Phase I - III Trials:
- We provide consistent and predictable pricing based on the services you need.
- A fixed, preset price for all Phase I, Phase II and Phase III studies. For terms and conditions for fixed pricing, please request the CRO Preferred Program pricing sheet.
- No mid-study changes or hidden costs.
- No upfront fees, pay as you go. Most popular options are included at no additional cost.
Sales and Marketing Support:
- We will provide product demonstrations and technical support for sales presentations, upon request.
- Full proposal support is available for sponsor RFPs.
- Sales support materials will be provided.
- Private branding is available.
- Our marketing support includes joint press releases and speaking opportunities, website visibility, and case studies.
Dedicated Hosted Environment:
- We offer a 21CFR Part 11 compliant hosting environment.
- Production servers located at world-class Cincinnati Bell Data Center.
- Full web-based access for all CRO and sponsor participants.
- Study set-up, validation, system administration, and backup and disaster recovery contingency services included.
- A study portal will be made available on Microsoft SharePoint for all study documents.
Training and Support:
- Integrated eLearning and internal training included.
- Trainers available for onsite meetings.
- Training support provided with comprehensive printed training materials and documentation.
- 24 x 7 x 365 help desk support included.
Designed to support electronic data capture, paper – based, and hybrid clinical trials, our products and services are fully validated and compliant with FDA 21CFR part 11, ICH E2B standards, and FDA requirements for drug and device reporting.