OmniComm Systems, Inc. (OTCQX: OMCM), a leading global provider of clinical data management technology, has been selected to provide electronic data capture (EDC) software and services to a major contract research organization (CRO) with locations in the U.S. and Europe. Under the terms of the deal, the CRO will utilize OmniComm’s TrialOne® system to standardize clinical development programs, ensure regulatory compliance and bring greater operational efficiency, speed and quality to the clinical research process within its clinics.
”With this project award, TrialOne’s position as the market-leading eSource solution for Phase I clinics is now solidified,” said Kuno van der Post, OmniComm’s chief commercial officer. “We are absolutely thrilled to have been selected, more so as it comes after a period of significant investment within OmniComm in both product quality and highly skilled support resources. The timing could not have been better.”
The CRO will use TrialOne to implement a number of automated clinical trial processes across multiple clinics, including the recruitment and screening of subject participants, study design and the collection, analysis and reporting of data. Future project initiatives will include multiple interfaces with clinic equipment such as blood pressure sensors and electrocardiogram (ECG) devices.
TrialOne: Early-Phase Clinical eSource System
TrialOne is a browser-based bedside data collection technology specifically designed to automate the workflows and processes within early-phase research clinics. As the market-leading early-phase research clinical eSource system, TrialOne addresses the following needs of this CRO:
- Manage and optimize patient screening and recruitment.
- Implement data capture from subject bedside.
- Automate data capture from medical monitoring equipment and devices.
- Streamline staff training and support records.
- Integrate with laboratory information management systems (LIMS) for lab orders and lab results processing.
- eSource Easier than You Think - Whitepaper
- OmniComm Systems Achieves Major Milestone with Over 1,500 Active TrialOne Users Worldwide
- OmniComm Systems® Signs Multi-Year Agreement with Top 5 Global CRO for TrialOne®
- Seoul National University Hospital Signs Five Year Agreement with OmniComm Systems® TrialOne® for Clinical Research Automation