OmniComm Systems, Inc.
TrialMaster® selected for four Phase III global studies
Fort Lauderdale, FL, March 17, 2014 – OmniComm Systems, Inc. (OTC: OMCM), signed a $2.5 million contract for one Phase II and four Phase III global studies with a major east coast biotechnology company to supply OmniComm’s market leading electronic data capture (EDC) technology, TrialMaster 4.2. TrialMaster EDC was selected in part for its award-winning Custom Data Export Utility. This enables compliance with FDA’s, soon to be mandated, requirement for all clinical data submissions to conform to the Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM). Conventional methodologies, used for clinical data submission, are very costly and typically take months to complete. TrialMaster’s Custom Data Export Utility significantly decreases time to submission and can have SDTM data sets ready within 48 hours of database lock. TrialMaster’s unique capability converts clinical study data to SDTM formats during trial conduct in real time, resulting in lower costs, decreased cycle times, and reduced rework.
- These studies are anticipated to enroll over 3,000 subjects in over 20 countries commencing the second quarter of 2014.
- TrialMaster’s underlying integration and interoperability technology will be used in these studies to integrate Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS), central and local laboratory and ECG data for these studies
- These studies will leverage TrialMaster’s embedded eLearning functionality that aids in training and ensures rapid user adoption.
- These studies will include the latest version of TrialMaster which includes hundreds of innovative productivity and functionality features, including auto-redaction for faster and more economically efficient, centralized monitoring.
- TrialMaster 4.2 was released in December 2013 with over 300 enhancements and many new innovative features such as auto redaction.
“TrialMaster 4.2 was developed with advanced innovative technology that addresses the increasing regulatory demands and growing interoperability needs of our clients,” said Kuno van der Post, Ph.D., SVP Business Development, OmniComm Systems. “We are pleased with the market’s very positive response to this highly innovative release, its uptake and adoption. We look forward to partnering with our client in delivering exceptional value and performance in these highly complex studies. ”
- OmniComm Systems, Inc. Announces Major New Release of TrialMaster® EDC
- SDTM in Real Time A Case Study: Initial Datasets by First Patient In; Final Datasets Within 24 Hours of Study Lock
- Automating the Production of SDTM Datasets
About OmniComm Systems
OmniComm Systems, Inc. (www.OmniComm.com) provides customer-driven Internet solutions to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, research and medical device organizations that conduct life changing clinical trial research. OmniComm's growing base of satisfied customers is a direct result of the company's commitment to deliver products and services that ensure ease of use, faster study build, ease of integration and better performance. OmniComm's pricing model is easily understood and allows companies ranging from small, to large, to maximize their clinical research investments. OmniComm Systems, Inc. has U.S. headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, FL and European headquarters in Bonn, Germany, with satellite offices in New Jersey and the United Kingdom, as well as sales offices throughout the U.S. and Europe.
Safe Harbor Disclaimer
Statements made by OmniComm included in this release may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties such as the Company's ability to obtain new contracts and accurately estimate net revenues due to uncertain regulatory guidance, variability in size, scope and duration of projects, and internal issues at the sponsoring client, integration of acquisitions, competitive factors, technological development, and market demand. As a result, actual results may differ materially from any financial outlooks stated herein. Further information on potential factors that could affect the Company's financial results can be found in the Company's Reports on Form 10-K and 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
OmniComm and TrialMaster are registered trademarks of OmniComm Systems, Inc. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.