Kuno van der Post
OmniComm Systems, Inc.
Europe’s Largest Cancer Research Institute Selects OmniComm as Strategic EDC Partner
TrialMaster was selected for its inherent flexibility and broad capabilities for oncology studies. Compelling TrialMaster features include intuitive user interface, real-time edit checks, real-time reporting and the ability to customize data exports. OmniComm’s technology transfer deployment model, which allows customers to host their own installations, was another critical factor in the selection process.
“To have an institution as prestigious as Gustave Roussy select TrialMaster is a real testament to the quality, flexibility and scalability of both our EDC technology and our business operations. Moreover, we are incredibly proud to have been selected as their EDC partner,” said Kuno van der Post, OmniComm’s chief commercial officer. “TrialMaster has seen a great deal of well-publicized success over the last 18 months within the academic sector. Coupled with our deployments over that same time period in both pharma companies and CROs, it adds up to an achievement that cannot be emulated by many of the EDC systems available today.”
Specific emphasis for TrialMaster’s selection included:
- Ability to build studies more efficiently and effectively.
- Adeptness in query management work flow.
- Intuitive interface for all key user groups.
- Dynamic monitoring and centralized source review.
- Ability to export SDTM datasets directly from TrialMaster using Custom Export Utility Tool™.
- Broad range of pre-built, real-time standard reports and best-in-class, real-time ad-hoc reporting.
- Flexible and very user-friendly eLearning modules.
- Professional and experienced European-based services and support organization.
- OmniComm Systems Signs Five-Year, $8.4 Million Contract With Top-Tier Research Hospital
- Five-Year Agreement with Top 5 US Medical Research University
- European Hospital Leverages OmniComm Systems’TrialMaster® EDC To Integrate Electronic Health Records
About Gustave Roussy
Gustave Roussy, the largest comprehensive cancer center in Europe, is a pole of expertise dedicated to the comprehensive care of patients, employing 3,000 health professionals for healthcare, research and teaching.
About OmniComm Systems, Inc.
OmniComm Systems, Inc. is a leading strategic software solutions provider to the life sciences industry. OmniComm is dedicated to helping the world’s pharmaceutical, biotechnology, contract research organizations, diagnostic and device firms, and academic medical centers maximize the value of their clinical research investments. Through the use of innovative and progressive technologies, these organizations drive efficiency in clinical development, better manage risks, ensure regulatory compliance and manage their clinical operations performance. OmniComm provides comprehensive solutions for clinical research with an extensive global experience from more than 5,000 clinical trials. For more information, please visit: omnicomm.com
OmniComm, TrialMaster, TrialOne, and Promasys are registered trademarks of OmniComm Systems, Inc. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.