OmniComm Systems, Inc.
Fort Lauderdale, FL, November 26, 2014 - OmniComm Systems, Inc., (OmniComm) (OTCQB: OMCM), a global leading provider of clinical data management technology, today announced that Q3 2014 total contract value was up by over 260% from the same period in 2013. Year-over-year total contract value grew over 135%. New clients accounted for over 73% of all new contracts through Q3 2014 and 20% of all contracts had a term life in excess of 30 months. The record contract growth is attributed to premier client wins and the success of TrialMaster® EDC technology, TrialOne® Phase I clinic automation and Promasys® medical research data management solutions.
“OmniComm’s customers are signing longer-term, higher-value commitments because we provide innovation within our business critical and technology solutions that translates into tangible positive economic impact for our clients,” said Cornelis Wit, CEO of OmniComm Systems. “Our continued investments in technology and service delivery are the key factors driving OmniComm’s increased growth from new and existing customers, alike.”
Key 2014 accomplishments include:
- TrialMaster growth continues to exceed the industry growth rate and accounts for over 80% of the total YTD contract value
- Rapid market adoption of the newest release of TrialOne (version 4.3), a browser-based, mobile, clinic automation solution designed for early-phase research that facilitates subject recruitment, source data capture, sample tracking, data management and reporting
- Premier accounts from global top ten pharmaceutical and contract research organizations signed new multi-year contracts
- New marquee medical research centers in Asia and Europe adopt Promasys data management solution
- Launch of OmniCloud® an eClinical cloud platform for an integrated and optimized clinical enterprise
- OmniComm Systems® Announces Record Contract Growth in First Half of 2014
- OmniComm Systems® Announces Major Milestone Achievement of over 4,000 Clinical Trials
- Top 10 Pharmaceutical Company Moves to OmniComm Systems’® OmniCloud®
- Leading Biotechnology Company Selects OmniComm Systems’® TrialMaster®
- OmniComm Systems® Signs Multi-Year Agreement with Top 5 Global CRO for TrialOne®
- Multi-Billion Dollar Global Contract Research Organization Selects OmniComm Systems’® TrialMaster®
- OmniComm Systems® Signs $2.5 Million Deal with Major Biotechnology Company
- OmniComm Systems® Announces New Release of TrialOne®
About OmniComm Systems, Inc.
OmniComm Systems, Inc. is a leading strategic software solutions provider to the life sciences industry. OmniComm is dedicated to helping the world’s pharmaceutical, biotechnology, contract research organizations, diagnostic and device firms, and academic medical centers maximize the value of their clinical research investments. Through the use of innovative and progressive technologies these organizations drive efficiency in clinical development, better manage their risks, ensure regulatory compliance and manage their clinical operations performance. OmniComm provides comprehensive solutions for clinical research with an extensive global experience from over 4,000 clinical trials. For more information visit www.omnicomm.com or call +1.877.468.6332.
Safe Harbor Disclaimer
Statements made by OmniComm included in this release may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties such as the Company's ability to obtain new contracts and accurately estimate net revenues due to uncertain regulatory guidance, variability in size, scope and duration of projects, and internal issues at the sponsoring client, integration of acquisitions, competitive factors, technological development, and market demand. As a result, actual results may differ materially from any financial outlooks stated herein. Further information on potential factors that could affect the Company's financial results can be found in the Company's Reports on Form 10-K and 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
OmniComm, TrialMaster, TrialOne, and Promasys are registered trademarks of OmniComm Systems, Inc. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.