OmniComm Systems, Inc.
Fort Lauderdale, FL, February 8, 2017 - OmniComm Systems, Inc. (OTCQX: OMCM), a leading provider of clinical data management technology, is gaining a greater foothold with academic and hospital-based research institutions around the globe. Clinical research institutions from Europe, Asia and the U.S. have recently signed agreements for a variety of electronic data capture (EDC) products and related professional services from OmniComm Systems. The new commitments represent the expansion of OmniComm’s role in supplying EDC technology to clinical trials now taking place on several continents. Contract value for this segment grew at a 45% compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) over the last three years.
“Academic and hospital-based research centers continue to run many clinical trials in their various areas of specialization,” said Ken Light, executive vice president, professional services at OmniComm Systems. “These centers are being relied upon more and more by the life sciences industry to be leaders in clinical trials. Medical and academic research teams are working to be better partners of the life sciences industry and to do so they are putting more advanced EDC processes in place.”
Recent OmniComm contracts include:
- OmniComm Systems Experiencing Rapid Adoption of TrialOne® in China
- European Hospital Leverages OmniComm Systems’ TrialMaster® EDC To Integrate Electronic Health Records
- OmniComm Systems Signs Five-Year, $8.4 Million Contract With Top-Tier Research Hospital
- OmniComm Systems Signs Multi-Million Dollar, Five Year Agreement with Top 5 US Medical Research University
- OmniComm Systems Announces First Australia Client
- OmniComm Systems® Announces the Go-Live of TrialOne® at Seoul National University Hospital
OmniComm’s TrialMaster EDC, TrialOne and professional services have been selected by academic and medical institutions because of their inherent flexibility, scalability, data quality and broad capabilities to provide a highly configurable, integrated EDC solution. OmniComm’s expertise in integrating electronic medical record (EMR) systems and clinical trial management systems (CTMS) with TrialMaster EDC is also an important factor in recent selection decisions.
Specific emphasis for selections included:
- Ability to build studies more efficiently and effectively than an institution’s legacy system.
- Adeptness in query management workflow.
- Intuitive interface for all key user groups.
- Dynamic and centralized monitoring for risk-based monitoring.
- Ability to export SDTM data sets directly from TrialMaster using Custom Export Utility Tool™.
- Automated transfer of significant adverse event data using SafetyLink™.
- Embedded electronic patient recorded outcomes (ePRO).
About OmniComm Systems, Inc.
OmniComm Systems, Inc. is a leading strategic software solutions provider to the life sciences industry. OmniComm is dedicated to helping the world’s pharmaceutical, biotechnology, contract research organizations, diagnostic and device firms, and academic medical centers maximize the value of their clinical research investments. Through the use of innovative and progressive technologies these organizations drive efficiency in clinical development, better manage risks, ensure regulatory compliance and manage their clinical operations performance. OmniComm provides comprehensive solutions for clinical research with an extensive global experience from more than 5,000 clinical trials. For more information, visit omnicomm.com.
OmniComm, TrialMaster, TrialOne, and Promasys are registered trademarks of OmniComm Systems, Inc. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.